chrsyler dip stick problems

battery
jiffy
quad 4 motors
powered by

My Blog

chrsyler dip stick problems

Had the same issue. Plastic handle at the top of the broke off leaving the dip stick in the tub with a small amount of the plastic hand top left in the tube. I used a long deck screw and slowly and carefully hand turned it into the plastic, eventually applying a screw driver to give it a final smidge of a turn to make sure it was secure. then gently tugged straight out and it came out. don't wiggle it as that will weaken what is left of the plastic plug and it will break losing your only chance at pulling it out without a much larger project. once you get it out, a replacement dip stick is cheap, but I found the replacement was hard to read. Good Luck

6 Comments to chrsyler dip stick problems:

Comments RSS
ecift on Sunday, March 09, 2014 12:50 PM
I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned.I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed everylittle bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.Check out these site to know about
Reply to comment

essayontime scam on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 11:58 PM
An automobile service is any kind of repair service for engine and other important component of a motor vehicle. The automobile service includes the tuning up of your car and other maintenance procedures. Consulting to a car repair service regularly is advisable. Because regularly servicing and maintaining your car's engines will lessen the risk of breakdown. And it will also help your car to run smoothly and improves its fuel efficiency. Maintaining your car regularly will help you to avoid unexpected and expensive repair jobs in the future.

fhfhfgh on Monday, June 19, 2017 8:17 AM
fghgfh
Reply to comment

write my essay write my essey on Sunday, June 25, 2017 12:47 PM
This johnsautoandtruckservice blog has been giving us about chrsyler dip stick problems,small amount of the plastic. Keep visiting this blog for more once you get it out, a replacement dip stick is cheap.
Reply to comment

shah on Thursday, January 11, 2018 1:37 PM
Reply to comment

boomessays on Thursday, January 11, 2018 1:39 PM
This battery has some unique features those are not available in the other products.There are many gmc products quality variety from one company to another company.I like this to learn more details.
Reply to comment